Don’t miss our next ACFW South Denver Chapter (Mile High Scribes) meeting!
When: October 6, 2014 at 7 p.m. Where: Tattered Cover in Highlands Ranch
Speaker: Michelle Ellis
Topic: Social Media Marketing 101
An essential component of the New Author Platform is social media. Social media channels are a perfect way for authors to authentically engage one-on-one with their book-buying audience. But it isn’t that simple. There’s more to social media than setting up an account and occasionally publishing posts. The goal of this presentation is to help authors find ways to effectively use social media channels to engage with their book-buying audience.
What you’ll learn:
- The basics of social media marketing
- How to create a social media marketing plan
- Rules of social media engagement
- How to create social media content that gets noticed
- Social media monitoring and response
- Social media best practices
We welcome visitors in all stages of their writing journey.